Sunday, May 8, 2011

5 years ago today, I became a mom...

It's not many women that get to celebrate Mother's Day AND their oldest child's birthday on the same day. It's actually a really cool feeling!

Five years ago today I took on the most important job I will ever have - the job of mom. It came along with PPD and all sorts of new-mom jitters, but it has been the greatest gift I have ever received. The love I feel from Noah and Faith is so incredible, my life would be completely dull and shallow without them. Being a mom can be hard, and suffocating, and challenging... but it is also rewarding, and fulfilling, and an honor.

My heart became complete the day I became a mom.


2005: A minimum of two pregnancy tests to confirm our good news!

One of the funniest pictures I own, actually taken by holding the camera from below my belly while lounging on the couch

41 weeks pregnant - waiting!

Welcome into the world Noah!

The day after he was born

1 year old


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old

5 years old


2 comments:

Danaly said...

He looks exactly the way he looked the moment he was born! Happy 5th birthday Noah. We love you!!

Carrie said...

Beautiful post Kim.