Sunday, May 4, 2008

Okay, I've been tagged!

Playing Tag with Pam

4 jobs I've had:
Loan Processor's Assistant
Executive Asst. to CEO/Pres of software company
"Fitness With a View" gym at Shelter Island Resort in San Diego
I sold air cleaning systems (electrostatic precipitators!) with my dad's company

4 places I've lived (all California):
Fremont
San Diego
Pasadena
Livemore

4 shows I watch on TV:
American Idol
Samantha Who?
Handy Manny
Monk

4 blogs I read regularly:
Danaly
Pam S
Kelly S
Team KC

4 foods I like to eat:
Reese's peanut butter cups
Hummus and Pita
Mexican
Banana Pancakes

4 interesting places I've been:
Bohol, Philippines
Switzerland
Isla Mujeres, MX
British Columbia

4 places I'd want to be right now:
Newport Beach
...um... I like where I am right now :)

4 things I'm looking forward to this year:
All of Noah's new sayings
Getting involved in church
Celebrating the birth of my new niece or nephew
Finishing my book????

4 people I tag to do this on their blog:
Danaly
Everyone else has been tagged I think!

No comments: