Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas with the Jensons

We had a great time spending the entire day of Christmas Eve with my family - everyone was there and it was awesome! For whatever reason I don't really have pics of the kids opening their gifts, and Noah's experience with Santa giving him his much desired transformer was captured on video... but I'll post what I got. The food was great, there were lots of laughs, the kids ran around and played nonstop, and it was an overall very relaxed and fun atmosphere :)


All of the cousins :) They are SO great with my little ones!
And a pic for grandma and grandpa's wall

Faithy dancing in her second outfit of the day

This is me wearing the "fur" coat my mom got at Christmas when she was my age

Faith's first outfit, she refused to wear the skirt for a long time and the top was dirty within 30 minutes of course :)

I'm going to have to look for more pics!!!

No comments: