Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun in the sun (while it lasted!)

Well, since my last post, both kids had the flu (105 fevers!), then gave ME the flu, which passed crazy congestion on to Darren, then Noah started unexplainably having to pee every 10 minutes (apparently not super uncommon for boys aged 4-7, but frustrating for him and me - and can last weeks!) and finally today we learned Noah has a double ear infection.

When the sun peeked through for a few days last week and it was nice and warm out (it's cooler and even rained this week!) we took advantage of it and played in the backyard.


I can totally picture what Noah will look like as a teenager in this picture



Seriously, is she beautiful or what?

I don't know if you can click on the pic and enlarge it, but you can actually see the reflection of me in an orange shirt and the pergola in Faith's eyes






1 comment:

Zoie @ TouchstoneZ said...

They just get more gorgeous every day! Miss you guys!