Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She is ALL GIRL.

It has been amazing for me to see how so many girl characteristics are just innate. Faithy is all about tutus, princesses (without even having any princess stuff), babydolls and ballet.


I figured Faith wouldn't do the mommy thing because she wouldn't get to see me take care of a baby sister or brother and watch/imitate what I do. However, she just IS a mommy. Even her pink dolphin needed a jacket to go outside in the cold so I had to borrow one from one of her dolls! And she loves when she can find the same animal in two different sizes so there can be a mommy and a baby. If a third makes a daddy, all the better :)


And this is her baby leopard all swaddled up nice and tight. I don't even know where she has ever seen a swaddle, but she somehow knew that's what the leopard needed.


These are her "coons". She gives me her baby curious george or baby sheep or any other baby animal and has me swaddle them completely like they are in cocoons.


And lastly we have the posing - how does she know this?!?



No comments: