Friday, December 3, 2010

Transforming Transformers on the iPad

Noah has started teaching Faith about Transformers.... She is somewhat interested, though not as much as he would like her to be. However, if he makes his convincing "transform" sound and bellows "Autobots, transform and roll-out!" and drops to his hands and knees and drives off - she is likely to join him on her hands and knees with "vroom vroom" sounds for effect. Of course it helps if mommy plays along too... which she does. I've taken out a few Starscreams in my day. Even though I'm not really sure who I am, Noah just says I'm a corvette, and I'm cool with that.


1 comment:

Kori's House said...

Welcome back to blogland!
I can't believe how big your 'babies' are getting! Looking forward to seeing you guys this Christmas... that would be in 3 weeks!!