Saturday, February 2, 2008

A reason to celebrate!

I have to give a shout out to my very best friend, Jennifer. On Wednesday, Jennifer completed her FINAL ROUND of chemotherapy treatment for Ovarian Cancer.

WAHOO!

Throughout this entire ordeal, this girl has not complained ONCE. She has endured treatment, exhaustion, needles, multiple doctors visits, achiness, etc. etc. and has come out on the other side a true inspiration and champion in my eyes.

You think you have seen the best of someone - and then they get hit with something like this, and you are privileged to witness firsthand what greatness truly is...

Jennifer, I am so very very proud of you - and honored to call you my best friend. I have learned so much from you over the last 16 years, and have had a crash course in courage and faith over the last 6 months. Thank you b.



And with hair for old times sake ;)

2 comments:

Danaly said...

She's a ROCK STAR!!!

Kellyry said...

Remarkable courage, Jennifer!