Friday, March 28, 2008

Two weeks later...

Jennifer suggested I post this picture of Noah and I directly above my last post. This looks like a pretty happy mommy - and a pretty happy little boy :) God is so good to complete a healing and not leave us less than whole. I'm glad to be on the road to wholeness!


Jenny and Noah on Easter - How do you like his little Easter vest? My friend Danaly had a wonderful brunch at her house and there were other toddlers toddling about looking for eggs and just enjoying the morning. We had a GREAT time and she is a fantastic hostess.


All of Noah's cousins looking at him because HIS finger is on the potato launcher button!


My uber-cool nephew teaching Noah to play the guitar. My nephews are amazing with kids, it's so fun to watch.


Our second Easter celebration was at my brother's house in Tracy - all the family was there and it was a lot of commotion and laughter as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun, fun Easter. That is a great picture of you and Noah. I love it :-)