Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Okay, so I've got a secret...

Many of you know that I started homeschooling Noah (and Faithy by her great passionate pleas). What you don't know is that I started a blog about my anxiety-ridden journey into the homeschool world. I tried to be all hip and "bloggy" and name my kids by different names, but that really didn't work out because their names are on their crafts and I keep slipping and writing their real names anyway.

Anyhow, I will now be posting all homeschool related stuff to this other blog - until I get overwhelmed by it - and will put it in my blogroll to the right so you will know when it's updated.

So without further ado...

3 comments:

Zoie @ TouchstoneZ said...

I look forward to following along :)

TDM Wendy said...

The part about the names really cracks me up. Big smile right now. Too difficult to change the names for sure.

Kim said...

Now I'm kinda stuck using these new ones and I'm not sure how to say "okay, so it's too hard, here are there real names" LOL I'll awkwardly make that transition soon.