Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Safeway Super Shopper

Today was a fun day for Noah :) He and daddy went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, and daddy brought Noah's red shopping cart that he got last Christmas from Auntie Helen. He was a pro! Darren just put the groceries in Noah's cart and steered him where to go!

What you don't see is Daddy wearing an almost identical outfit. Yes, they got a lot of fun attention :) I told Darren if he wasn't my husband and I was shopping and saw him I would wish my husband was as cute and fun as him!


2 comments:

Kellyry said...

He's not my husband but I wish for one just as sweet and fun. :-)

carolina clan said...

Tell him not to change...my husband is a "Big Kid" too and it makes for a fun and strong family life. Even Josh who is almost 16 LOVES hanging out with and doing things as a family still...fun is good:)!!!