Saturday, October 13, 2007

Noah's Wish List

Noah sat Mr. Rogers and I down last night and expressed his desire for some particular items this Christmas. Who are we to not take him seriously? So here are a few items he would like. I found the kitchen, new in the box, on Craigslist so we already got him that :) I'm sure we will have more up here later! It's not quite a Dear Santa list, but more like a Dear Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa list.

Converse lo-top size 5.5 Little Tikes Kitchen
Target - Power Wheels Lil' Quad
www.Leapsandbounds.com Tub Phonics and I can dress myself! Doll



Puppetjungle.com (Melissa and Doug) Noah loved when I played with this puppet! The one in the store was a fireman. He would hi-5 it and go back and forth looking from me to the puppet as I was talking. I saw it at an arts & crafts store called Richard's

No comments: