Friday, October 26, 2007

Pillow Fight!

Darren has been out of town for the last few days and got in really late last night. Sometime around 3:00 am I was rearranging my pillow and getting comfortable. Out of the blue, Darren snatches one of my pillows (the harder, decorator pillow that I also sleep with) right out of my hands and bashes me right in the face with it! I'm talking full wind up with a bullseye right on my nose!

Kim: "Darrreeennnn!"
Dar: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm asleep... sorrryyy.....*snore*"

So in the morning I asked him what happened. I guess he had a dream where I was being really mean to him and saying awful things. So in his dream he figured if he just "bopped me in the head with a pillow" it would shake some sense into me!

We've laughed about more than once today.

No comments: